The Windows Phone and PC are linked together through www.aka.ms/yourpc. The software that enables PCs to connect to smartphones is one of the most significant additions to Windows. With the help of their Link to Windows and Phone Link apps, Microsoft has made it simpler to sync. Using your favourites mobile apps, reading and responding to text messages, viewing recent images from your Android device, making and receiving phone calls, and managing notifications are all made simple on www.aka.ms/yourpc.
Your Phone Companion Software is the default app for Windows 10 PCs. You must look for the software on the official Microsoft Store and download it there if you are running an earlier version of Windows on your computer.
Installed on your Android device is the www.aka.ms/yourpc app. You can access the app’s official page by opening the browser app and entering this URL. Alternatively, you can get the same programme for your Android device from the Play Store.
Wi-Fi connection that is active for easy setup!
Enter your Code at www.aka.ms/yourpc
- Visit www.aka.ms.yourpc using your web browser.
- You will see an 8-digit code on your screen.
- The 8-digit code that appears on the screen of your app or device must be enter.
Install Yourpc APP on Android
Following are the steps to install “Yourpc” app on your android device:
- On your Android device, open the browser, and navigate to www.aka.ms/yourpc as noted. You will be redirect to the Google Play store where you can download the Microsoft Corporation app “Your Phone Companion.”
- Verify again that the app you are viewing is a Microsoft Corporation product and has comparable statistics.
- Afterward, press the “Install” button.
- After installation, then click “Open” to start Your Phone Companion.
- to verify that the app is the right one for connecting your Android mobile to your PC.
- To continue, tap “Link your phone and PC.”
- It’s time to briefly return to the computer.
Use Aka.ms/yourpc to Link Windows PC with Phone
Let’s get started, and please pay attention to the steps.
- Firstly, Start by pressing the “Start” button.
- Then Go to the Settings menu and select Update Security to investigate the setting.
- Now select the “Check for updates” button.
- The Windows OS and all of its update can then be download and install on your computer via Microsoft’s official download page. When the download is complete, you could receive a notification instructing you to connect your Windows PC to your phone.